Cancellation Policy :
- When reservations are made through our website, cancellation policies vary depending on the experience and can be found on each experience's page. If the reservation was made through another means, the policies must be reviewed, as they may be different from those on our website.
- To make a change of date you have to request it before the cancellation date and you need to send us a message through our website in the "Contact us" section.
- No refund will be made if the customer is a no-show.
- The stipulated tolerance margin for late arrivals is 15 minutes.
- The company reserves the right to cancel if no deposit is reported or contact with the client is lost prior to arrival.
- The company reserves the right to cancel and request their removal if illegal activities are detected and/or if they jeopardise the safety of staff or other customers.
- Experience bookings may be affected by weather conditions or any other event that interrupts the experience due to force majeure, so it may be rescheduled to another date. The maximum time to reschedule is 6 months.
- Non-paying members of a group are not allowed to enter.
- No entry is guaranteed to those who have not paid for their ticket in advance.
- No food or drink may be brought in.
- Rondo del valle reserves the right of admission.
- No violence of any kind is allowed on the premises.
About the facilities:
- No furniture, equipment or food service of any kind may be set up without prior approval from the property or proper rental of the space.
- Visits for the purpose of holding parties and/or meetings are not permitted without prior authorisation from the property or proper rental of the space.
- Prior authorization must be requested for any type of use of the facilities, such as photographic sessions , events, among others.
- If the customer damages any object, he/she must cover it.